Admin assistant based in Bath
Up to £22k (pro rated)
Part time to start… eventually move to full time
Do you have a love for technology and interacting with people? Do you want to be part of a smart, fast-growing, and diverse team delivering exceptional support to our clients? Do you want to work with a varied set of charities and not for profit organisations, whose aim is to make a positive difference?
At Penelope our mission is simple: to provide great & affordable IT support for organisations making a positive difference.
We’re looking for an admin assistant who will start with us doing and learning everything (from office management to procurement to marketing & promotion) and depending on how you want to grow there will be a role for you at Penelope.
Penelope provides IT support and services to charities and social enterprises across the UK from our offices in London and Bath. We're a refreshing alternative to conventional IT companies – we look to build good relationships with our clients and our aim is to do the best possible job for the amazing organisations we work for. So, our clients like working with us, they trust us, and it helps to make working at Penelope enjoyable, challenging and satisfying.
We’ve been in business since 2005, we’re a small + friendly team (currently 12) and we’re growing so we’re looking for someone to join us at an exciting time. We do a great job for our clients and that’s partly because we’re the total opposite of a corporate environment, so our clients matter and so do our team.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who will be able to support the back office with admin tasks such as arranging meetings, taking notes, getting back to clients, assisting with admin, procurement to marketing. The role can be as all-encompassing as you want it to be.
We’re seeking a people person who is capable, eager, and smart – we really value problem solving and initiative taking.
Every day will be different – it’s a varied role and it will be fast paced.
- Excellent people and communication skills, both spoken and in writing
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive and analytical approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - multitasking is a must
- Great attention to detail
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Some experience working within an office environment
What we’re offering
- A good salary – we believe in recognising the right skills and talent in our team
- A genuinely nice place and great team to work with – lots of exposure to new systems and technologies in a company that cares about its people.
- A fun office environment with some smart, nice and sociable colleagues.
- 30 days holiday (pro rated)
- Recognition of your hard work and regular salary reviews
- Local gym membership or cinema pass if you prefer
- Opportunity to grow with us, access to training and further qualifications
- A good pension
If you're interested, please supply a covering letter and CV – send it to email@example.com
If you have any queries please contact Ginny Lee via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 3559 1135